This is your wedding. We are here to help.
- It is your job to host the event and give your best to your new partner, your friends and your family. It's our job to setup, break down, enforce the timeline and deal with the cake that fell in the van on the way to the reception.
- Pick three things that you want your guests to be talking about at brunch the day after the wedding and spend your money on those things. The rest doesn't matter. Do you remember the chairs or the tchotchkes at the last 4 weddings you attended? Probably not.
- A glass of wine or a strong cup of coffee can fix most problems.
- No matter what happens, we've got your back. Drunk uncle? Crazy mother-in-law? Divorced parents? We've met them all. Don't worry.
- This is just one day. You have the rest of your lives together. Let's have some fun with this!
didn't you used to be wood grain & lace?
In 2011, Christine started Wood Grain & Lace Events as a fun side gig. Three years later and a few weddings under her belt, she decided to leave her full-time job, open a bridal shop with her mom and create a full-time wedding planning team.
In the Spring of 2018, WGL was a team of four and they decided it was time for a refresh.
The Hive Wedding Collective is a collaboration of four strong, stylish, organized women who work together seamlessly.